- Classes offered: each grade for grades 5-10, MathCounts, and SAT Math2. It is recommended that students register for a class based on their school grade levels. Adjustments can be made after observation for 3 classes and discussions between the teacher and parents.
- Class size: 4-10 students. We reserve the right to cancel a class due to insufficient enrollment.
- Class duration: each class is 90 minutes divided into two sessions.
- Class schedule: one class per week, 15 classes per semester. Please refer to the Schedule page for details.
- Tuition: $850/semester for 5th - 8th grade classes, $900/semester for 9th - 10th grade, and MathCount classes. Material fee is included in the tuition. Students are required to bring their own pencils, erasers and note books.
- Please click here to download the Registration and Policy forms in PDF format.
- Late enrollment and early withdrawal are acceptable and tuition can be pro-rated at $50/missing class.
- Send tuition to Chase QuickPay at email@example.com, or make check payable to MathZone Westchester. Please note - we don't offer online payment.
- Mail registration form, policy form and check payment to:
Late fee - A late fee of $20 will be charged if the payment is not received within a week of starting the classes.
Sibling discount - A 10% Sibling discount is offered.
Referral - Refer a friend and receive $50 for each newly registered student up to a total of $100.