- It is recommended that students register based on their school grade level. Adjustments can be made after observation for 3 classes and discussion between teacher and parents.
- Tuition must be paid in full before the start of class. A late fee of $20 will be charged for payments not made within a week of starting class.
- Tuition for late enrollment or early withdraw can be pro-rated at $50/class for missed classes.
- No make-up classes will be offered for missing classes due to personal reasons. Teaching material and homework will be provided.
- In the event of classes cancellation due to external circumstances such as inclement weather, make-up classes will be offered at a later time.
- MathZone Westchester encourages open discussion among students, but students must respect different opinions and follow a common code of conduct to maintain classroom order. We reserve the right to expel a student who is deemed disruptive.
- Any violent or bullying behavior (physical, verbal, social, electronic) that intentionally hurts (physically, socially, or emotionally) another person will not be tolerated. Student with any of these behaviors will be immediately removed from the school.
- All electronic devices must be turned off during class.
- No nut containing food is allowed in the building.
- Parents/guardians are responsible for dropping off and picking up children at the classroom door ON TIME to ensure student security.
- Parents/guardians and students are responsible for their own behavior and personal safety on school property.
- Parents/guardian are responsible for any liabilities caused by their child(ren), including, but not limited to, injury to other students or damage to school property.